Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to ZzzAtelier Singapore, www.zzzatelier.com.sg is operated and exclusively managed by ZzzAtelier Singapore Pte Ltd (UEN 201822294H), singapore office for ZzzAtelier Australia.
1. Entire Agreement
Terms and conditions apply to our website located at www.zzzatelier.com.sg. The term ‘ ZzzAtelier, ‘zzzaterlier.com.sg’, ’We’, ‘Us’, ‘Our’, refers to the business. The use of the website or access via mobile phone applications, including the purchase of any products is subjected to the terms and conditions. By using our site, you agree to these terms as well as any other terms, guidelines or rules that apply to any portion of the site, without limitations or qualifications. If you do not agree to these terms, you may exit the sit and discontinue any use of the information or products obtainable or accessible through the site.
2. Electronic Communications
When you visit the website www.zzzatelier.com.sg, or send us e-mails, you are communicating with us electronically. In so doing, you consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing.
3. Trademarks and Copyrights
All information made available through www.zzzatelier.com.sg - not limiting to; such as Products, Product Specifications, Wordings, Pictures, Photographs, Website Design, Website Graphics, ZzzAtelier logo, any other images, audio, video, icons, digital downloads- is the property of ZzzAtelier Australia and is protected by Australian and International copyright laws. All content included belongs to ZzzAtelier and may not be reproduced or used in any form without the prior consent of ZzzAtelier Australia. For clarifications please do not hesitate to contact us; email@example.com
4. Warranty Information- please refer to Warranty Guarantee information
4.1 Guarantee Information
We believe in the quality of our mattresses and mattress bases, and we stand by it with a 9-year back-to-base limited warranty (kindly check your product description for warranty duration). You may also opt for an additional 9-year extended warranty. Zzz Atelier warrants your product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the period specified by the warranty from the original purchase date. Please take a few minutes to read over the specific terms and conditions of the warranty in the following sections.
This warranty is given by:
Zzz Atelier Australia (ABN: 699 021 855 65)
4.2 Warranty liability cap & limitations
• Zzz Atelier offers a guarantee which is only for the benefit of the original purchaser of the product, and is non-transferable.
• The total value of all repairs, replacements or refunds (sum of all) for the entire period of warranty cannot exceed the actual order price, calculated as the price of purchase minus any discount you received, excluding shipping charges.
• Zzz Atelier has sole discretion to determine the value of each repair, replacement or refund.
• You are only entitled to maximum 1 replacement mattress for the entire period of warranty.
4.3 What this Warranty Covers
The benefits given to you in our warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies you have under a law in relation to the mattress to which the warranty relates. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure of the mattress. You are also entitled to have the mattresses repaired or replaced at Zzz Atelier's discretion if the mattresses is defective but the failure does not amount to a major failure.
During the period specified by the warranty from the date of your purchase of this product, Zzz Atelier will repair or replace the defective product or part if the defect is found to be caused by faulty workmanship or materials under a valid warranty claim. Zzz Atelier reserves the right to substitute products or parts of equal or better quality, and to use or deliver refurbished products or parts in the repair or replacement product under this warranty.
This warranty covers the following specific manufacturing faults under conditions of normal wear.
• Coils or wires that are loose or broken.
• Coils or wires that protrude or rip through the fabric.
• Sagging with indentation greater than 38mm. This is covered ONLY IF the mattress has been continuously supported by a matching foundation, or an appropriate bed frame. For queen or king size mattresses, an appropriate bed frame includes at least five legs and a rigid centre support that extends from the frame to the ground. For slatted bed frames, if width of slats is less than 6cm, width of gaps between slats should not exceed 6cm. If width of slats is more than 6cm, width of gaps between slats can be more than 6cm but must be equal or less than the width of slats.
• Splits in the wood frame, except those caused by abuse or that occur during improper use.
• Splitting occurring in the wood frame.
• Loose or broken foundation wire.
• Compression of modules.
• Leg and castor failure.
4.3.3 What this warranty does not cover
This warranty does not cover:
• Wear and tear of mattress fabric or stitching.
• Handles (where fitted) - these should be used only to position the mattress and should not be used to support the full weight of the mattress.
• Border wires, which run along the perimeter of the mattress (innerspring) and foundation, bent due to moving or folding the sleep set.
• Bedding sold 'As Is'
• Comfort layer and materials
• Bed Height.
• Mattress firmness
• Mattress noise
• Mattress damage due to an inappropriate foundation or bed frame.
• Minor manufacturing anomalies that do not impact the performance of the bed (eg. mis-stitching on quilting).
• Damage due to misuse, abuse or neglect negligence including folding, bending, standing on or jumping on the mattress or base.
• Conditions arising from normal wear and tear including mattress cover compression, foam compression or discolouration of components.
• A mattress or base that, on inspection by Zzz Atelier is found to be stained or in an unsanitary condition.
• Bent or broken castors or legs, loose T-nuts inside the base, caused by castor legs not having been kept sufficiently tight or other broken fittings caused by poor maintenance.
4.3.4 Commercial Warranty
Unless you have purchased a mattress from our commercial range and have been explicitly given a commercial warranty, the mattress warranty shall become void if the goods are used for any commercial purpose or in any commercial environment.
Except as expressly stated, this warranty does not include any right to be reimbursed or compensated for physical or financial injury, loss, damage, expense, time or inconvenience (whether direct or indirect) arising out of the occurrence of the defect in the mattress or base or your inability to use the mattress or base. The repair or replacement of a product or part under this warranty will not extend the warranty period given to the original purchaser under this warranty.
4.3.5 How to claim under your warranty
To be entitled to make a claim under your warranty you must:
• tell us of the defect within 30 days after it has appeared;
• provide us with your full name, address, email and phone number;
• provide us with details of the defect;
• provide a photo sample illustrating the defect; and
• provide us with your original proof of purchase receipt.
You can notify us of the defect and make a claim by sending an email; firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us at (02) 8971 8994
Please do not return the mattress until an approval for product return is issued by our customer service.
To be eligible for claiming under warranty, the mattress must be free from soiling, stains and tears.
Once we have accepted the warranty claim, Zzz Atelier may, at our discretion, repair or replace the product, subject to the conditions in our limited warranty schedule in below sections. If the product is no longer being manufactured, we may choose to replace the product with a comparable model. Zzz Atelier has sole discretion to determine what the current comparable model is.
All our warranties are back-to-base warranty. This means you will be responsible for returning the defective product or part to our nominated service centre or warehouse and for the shipping of the repaired or replaced product or part when it is ready.
SAGGING VS. BODY IMPRESSION
Various components utilised for the comfort layers will settle and could compress due to the weight and shape of the user. This “settling” or compression is not a structural or design defect, but a normal, expected result of product use. Body impressions are not considered a warranty issue unless the indentation exceeds 38mm. Compression of upholstery layers is not covered under this Limited Warranty.
LIMITED WARRANTY SCHEDULE
Limited Warranty Schedule
Total Limited Warranty Years
Years for No Charge* Repair or Replacement
Calculations of Charges for repair or replacement beyond no charge* period
Mattress 9 Year Warranty
Original purchaser pays 1/8 of the manufacturers current suggested retail prices ** times the number of years from original date of purchase excluding the no charge year
Mattress 9 + 9 Year Warranty
Original purchaser pays 1/15 of the manufacturers current suggested retail prices ** times the number of years from original date of purchase excluding the no charge years
**If the Zzz Atelier product is no longer being manufactured, the current suggested retail price will be determined from a comparable model. Zzz Atelier has the sole discretion to determine what current suggested retail price will be used
• After your mattress is delivered we recommend that you air it for 4 hours to freshen and remove any aroma from storage.
• You should also give some time for your mattress filling to settle. You can sleep on it whilst this happens, but don't worry if your mattress feels slightly different after a few night's sleep.
• Use a matching foundation or bed frame designed for your mattress for proper support.
• Use a proper bed frame and centre support beam on queen and king size mattress.
• Keep your mattress clean and use a mattress protector. Stains, soiling, fluid penetration or other signs of abuse may void the warranty and make your mattress ineligible for repair or replacement.
• When you remove your bedding for washing it's a good opportunity to let you mattress air for half an hour or more. We also recommend that you vacuum it every month or two; take care not to damage the outer surface as this can be fairly delicate.
• You do not need to flip your mattress if it is a "no-flip" model. To find out if your mattress is a "no-flip" model, please refer to product description on our website or consult our customer service.
• Carry your mattress upright, on its side. It is easier to handle in this position and less likely to become damaged. If you need to store your mattress for an extended period, please store it flat.
• Don't bend your mattress under any circumstances. This could result in permanent damage.
• Don't allow anyone to stand or jump on your mattress, abuse is not covered by this guarantee.
• Don't use handles when turning your mattress. Handles are intended only to position the mattress.
YOUR MATTRESS IS NOT FIREPROOF
Please avoid placing your mattress near open flames or expose it to fire. Your mattress is not flame proof or fire proof and can ignite or burn if exposed to open flame or fire. When ignited, some bedding materials can burn rapidly and emit smoke and hazardous gases.
In order to reduce the risk of fire:
• DON’T smoke in bed. This is a common cause of fatal fires.
• DO keep matches and lighters away from children.
• DON’T use candles on or around your bed.
• DO keep space heaters away from your bed or other flammable items. Follow all manufacturer’s instructions and warnings.
• DON’T run electrical cords under your bed or trap them against a wall. Avoid placing lamps where they can fall on the bed.
5. Shipping, Delivery and Assembly
5.1 Free Shipping
ZzzAtelier Products are designed, engineered and manufactured under the highest standards, and we also provide Free Shipping for customers on all purchases in Singapore.
5.2 Free Delivery
Mattress Delivery for customers are complimentary provided. Home delivery schedule, delivery dates and times are entirely subjected to availability of ZzzAtelier. Customers will be contacted after their purchase within 3-5 business days if it was not indicated during the purchase order via the website. Once delivery schedule is affirmed, please note that any changes will result in the delay of delivery and customers might be charged a re-scheduling fee of $50.
5.3 Free Setup
To prefect the ZzzAtelier experience, we also provide complimentary in-home setup. This is simply a brand promise that we provide the best value to our customers. Should you choose to forego the complimentary setup, kindly notify us during your purchase or upon receipt of products.
6. Return and Exchange Frequently Asked Questions
6.1 Can I return an item if I have changed my mind about the purchase?
Mostly yes, we will gladly accept returns within 14 days of delivery if you have had a change of mind. However, the item needs to be unopened, unused, in original condition and in their original packaging. You will need to contact our customer service staff via the online form or email; email@example.com. You will need to provide us with photos showing the condition of the item.
Once agreed, we will issue a confirmation of return acceptance, you are then responsible for returning the item to our warehouse in the same condition. We will issue you the full refund (but minus 10% re-stocking fee) after our inspection and are satisfied that both item and its packaging in brand new condition. ZzzAtelier retains the final discretion to accept or refuse the return after we have fully inspected the item.
6.2 What if the item I receive has been damaged in transit?
If the item you receive has been damaged in transit, you can send us photos showing the damage and provide your name and contact information. Our customer service staff will resolve this issue for you as soon as we can. It is important that you do not sign for the delivery as having been received in good condition unless you have checked the item thoroughly. Damage in transit may no longer be claimed once you have signed off the delivery as having been received in good condition.
6.3 The item that I've received is wrong. What should I do?
If the item that you've received is wrong, please use the online contact form or email; firstname.lastname@example.org. Our friendly staffs will help you resolve the issue as soon as we can.
7. 99 Day Comfort Assurance
Mattress design is an art as much as a science. When it comes to selecting a suitable mattress, there only way to guarantee correct mattress selection is to Sleep on it. With that, the best way to decide if a new bed is perfect for you is simply trying it in your own home, over a period of time. That is why we want to alleviate such uncertainty for you by giving you plenty of time to fully try your new mattress.
We strongly request that you trial your mattress for at least 30 days before making a decision to exchange as there is only one opportunity to exchange or receive a refund for your mattress.
Under our 99 Day Comfort Assurance, we provide you 99 days sleep trial from the time it arrives at your doorstep. If you decide it is not right for you, simply contact us to exchange it for another mattress of your choice, or receive a full refund. Please note that 99 Day Comfort Assurance is applicable to Mattresses purchased at full price but it is not applicable to discounted product, or any product purchased outside Zzz Atelier website.
Make sure that you fully read the Comfort Assurance conditions & provisions to understand our terms.
7.1 Conditions & Provisions
1. The 99 Day Comfort Assurance applies only to mattresses purchased at full price and excludes items purchased with a discount code, reduced price item, or any item purchased outside ZzzAtelier website .
2. The 99 day trial period commences on the day you take possession of your mattress.
3. You need to retain the original packaging during trial period.
4. You need to retain your original invoice and be able to product the receipt at request in order to qualify for an exchange or refund.
5. You must use a clean mattress protector for the duration of the trial.
6. All returned items must be in original and clean condition. Altered, damaged or soiled product will void the trial guarantee.
7. The 99 Day Comfort Assurance offer is limited to one exchange or refund.
8. If the replacement mattress you select is more expensive you will be required to pay the difference between the prices of the two products.
9. The trial is not intended or permitted for exchanges between sizes.
10. Customers who have returned mattresses are not eligible for subsequent comfort assurance offer.
11. The 99 Day Comfort Assurance cannot be used in conjunction with any discount or promotion.
12. No discount or promotion can be applied to the replacement mattress.
13. Setup fees are applicable for exchange and replacement mattress.
14. You are responsible for the delivery charges of returning the mattress to Zzz Atelier nominated warehouse and the shipping of the replacement mattress.
15. All exchanges are at the final discretion of Zzz Atelier and fulfilment of all the above criteria
16. Please note that under the health act, all soft furnishing items (including sheets, pillows, pillow cases, mattress toppers etc.) are non-refundable unless faulty. We encourage you to make your selection carefully prior to your purchase.
Please refer to our Privacy & Security policy, which also governs your use of our services and to understand our Zzz policies.
SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and opaerating system.
Email marketing: With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
SECTION 2 - CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us using our online contact form or send us an email at email@example.com.
SECTION 3 - DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 - SHOPIFY
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service here or Privacy Statement here.
SECTION 5 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Australia and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 6 - SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
Here is a list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here so you that you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not.
_session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
_shopify_visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits
_shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart.
_secure_session_id, unique token, sessional
storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
SECTION 7 - AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependants to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Account information and Subscription list
Usage of www.zzzatelier.com.sg, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and you agree and consent to undertake responsibility for all activities made under your account. We reserve the right to terminate, refuse service, remove contents, cancel accounts at it sole discretion.
All prices reflected on our website is quoted in Singapore dollars and we reserve the right to modify the retail prices at any time without prior notice. With regards to purchase orders and items sold by ZzzAtelier, ZzzAtelier can only confirm the price when the order is placed, and it would charge immediately according to your payment methods chosen.
11. Government Goods and Services Tax
Please note that all purchases transactions via ZzzAtelier Singapore through our website www.zzzatelier.com.sg or any other modes of purchase transactions are subjected to the government’s goods and services tax.
12. Right to make Amendments
ZzzAtelier reserves the right at any time to make changes to the website, policies, product terms, service terms and conditions of use. If any conditions shall be deemed as void, that condition shall be deemed severable and does not affect the validity of any remaining conditions.
13. Applicable Law
ZzzAtelier Singapore is incorporated in Singapore, and the law governing the use of www.zzzatelier.com.sg, i.e website and all purchases transactions, any aspects that are not covered under our Terms and conditions is subjected to Singapore Law.
Any disputes in any way to ZzzAtelier products or services will be resolved by binding arbitration, except that you may assert claims under small claims tribunals if your claims qualify. You also agree that any dispute resolution proceedings can only be conducted on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action. ZzzAtelier and you also both agree that ZzzAtelier may bring suit in court to enjoin infringement or other misuse of intellectual property rights.